My iPhone doesn't switch on and doesn't recognized from iTunes.
I have made two dumb error trying to replace the LDC dispaly in my iPhone.
Firstly I don't have took care about the two different type of LCD display installed on the two different devices, so I've istalled my good LCD display of my old iPhone 3G in my new 3GS with the broken dispaly! Good idea... now I have burned out the coil of my 3GS iPhone (the backlight of the LCD didn't work!).
After that, just because it was not enough, I try to clean the 3rd pin of the connector number 1 before trying to soldering the wire from the coil to the 3rd pin but while cleaning I have seen that one of the other pins was a little bit bent so, I'm really a genius, I have took a pricker to straighten out it and looks... a sparklet from the pricker to the pin!
I'm not sure if the sparklet was for the static charge or the contact from two different pin. Truth to tell the sparklet was very small and I'm not sure that happened but anyway after that the iPhone doesn't switch on, doesn't charge and doesn't recognized from iTunes!
Now my questions are:
1 - Have someone some idea to fix the problem?
2 - What is possible happened on logic board?
3 - Is possible try to check the voltages in some point to understand how much is the seriousness of the situation?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for my terrible English
Is this a good question?