August 2017 model number A1763

My beatsX wont charge(turn on) + wont reset

My BeatsX won't charge just flashing white and red when I connect it to the charger + i tried to reset it but the same proplem it doesn't work .. when I click the power potton it start flashing white 3 times then stop..

PLEASE HELP

Thankyou.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

See if it happens on all chargers. Try Turning the charger over and replug in. Flashing white/red could mean a charging issue. Can’t find anything on web to confirm. When it flashes 3 times is on or connected? You don’t say.

Same issue here. I allowed the headset to completely drain, from that point it appears to no longer charge or be able to be reset.

when plugged into a power source, the headset flashes red/white/red constantly. Take it off a power source and it dies. I have tried multiple charging cables that I know work and plugged them (with the Beats x plugged in the other end) into a variety of charging sources (1.v/2v/3v plugs).

I can only surmise the things are dead. On how infrequent I used them in the past 18 months, I would say it would be cheaper to buy some £19.95 Chinese specials than these £129.99 American (made in China) junk!

xzeinahx .aa will be eternally grateful.