Error 56 on Itunes update after Baseband reball for no service

I have an iphone 6 that had a "No Service" issue. I dialed *#06# and no IMEI displayed.

I reballed baseband IC and was still showing no service but now imei displays when dialing *#06#. (I did run jumpers to U1 and V1 pads).

I checked Itunes to make sure it connected and it did... everything appeared to work fine before attempting an update from 10.2 to 10.3 (Even checked fingerprint and worked fine).

I thought error 56 was related to NFC but don't want to mess with it until I posted here... (Could it be related to baseband?) I don't know if they are related or separate issues. now the phone is stuck in recovery mode until I resolve the Error so I can continue to troubleshoot the no service. any help would be appreciated, thank you :) @refectio maybe?? Have you had error 56???

I guess it was related to baseband reball...after some long hours of troubleshooting, I discovered that pad B20 (PP_LDO14) was shorted against a ground pad I ran a jumper for on A20 pad. Pulled baseband ic again and corrected with some solder mask. The phone just updated without error(s), now back to troubleshooting no service issue

Great troubleshooting! Sorry I missed your callout, I haven't been receiving all of my notifications lately.

Thank you again:) I'm still in the battle with it trying to figure out how I got the imei and baseband to display in settings and *#06#, but still no service. Flipped it over to check the other ic's and caps look and test good. Guess I'll start the shotgun approach :)

Michael will be eternally grateful.