The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016), an Android Smartphones released by Samsung Electronics in 2016.

Flashing Samsung logo after phone tried to restart

I tried to unlock the phone by fingerprint after pressing the power button but the phone was unresponsive. I tried turning th e screen on and off by pressing the power button to bring me to the lockscreen. it was still unresponsive. The phone turned off and the next thing is the samsung logo appears and it keeps flashing. Please help.

Hello, I have also had this issue before.

I tried every way of rebooting. Have you tried rebooting by holding the power, home and volume down button for a while?

If this doesn't work, it's likely your phone has a software issue. You will have to go to an android repair store or your service provider store and they should fix it for free.

i cant boot the phone, when i press boot volume up, nothing happens,if i press volume down,it gives me a warning and i cant even move at that step. After 5 sec, it closed and continue automatically flashing on logo.

What is the problem?

It happened again. I pressed the volume down, power button and the home button and the phone restarted. The phone is working now

Thank you for the reply.

The phone is working now. Since the battery is non-removable I waited until the battery drained it self then i plugged it in and switched it on. Its working now.

i had a samsung galaxy j4+ phone from 02 last year.i got plugged in the usb logo name flashes on & off.But it wont go on homescreen to start.The battery was low less than 1%.if its flashing now.Does that mean its charging the phone up. Mr Nigel Jones Wrexham north wales.

The Samsung Galaxy 84+ phone is on contract from 02 last year.it cost £150 with a gold casing

I am using galaxy a70, and suddenly my phone screen stopped working. I can take calls but screen is not visible but phone is working, and when I am pressing volume down and power then samsung logo is flashing, I am helpless even I went to Samsung care they said it's a display issue which I don't think so, I don't know what to do further. PLEASE HELP ASAP

edem will be eternally grateful.