The Moto G4 Plus is an improvement on Motorola's Moto G4. The Moto G4 Plus offers a fingerprint sensor, increased memory capacity, and an improved rear camera. Model number XT1644.

Turbo charge isn't working

When I first received the phone, for around the first few months turbo charge was working fine. Then it just stopped, I thought it could be the cable, so I bought several new ones, none improved anything (these weren't cheap cables either). I then thought it would be the plug it self, so I brought two separate turbocharge plugs, no change again. So the problem must be the hardware, so how do I fix this?

James

My mobile is moto g5s plus and it's turbo charger is not working ,when I plug it ,it shows charging and disappears and it is completly not working for moto g ... what's the problem for my charger?

Don't you still have warranty? Get the phone replaced.

I bought it from Amazon, I have contacted the support team but no reply as of yet

Clear Cache Partition - Moto G Plus (4th Gen.)

Back to Previous Page

When you perform a clear cache it will remove any temporary files that may be causing a problem, but will not delete your files or settings.

This is an excellent troubleshooting step if turning your device off and on has not resolved the problem.

To perform a wipe cache partition:

With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.

Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Recovery mode"

Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.

You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.

Holding the Power button, tap Volume Up once and then release the Power button.

Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.

"Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.

Note: Clearing the cache may take up to 5-10 minutes depending on user memor

Ohrelly James will be eternally grateful.