Won't turn on, dead motherboard?

I have an old Macbook Pro 17 inch from 2007 and the problem is that it won't turn on and it's not charging my battery when i put different chargers. I tried SMC and the oven method on the logic board ( 180° 7m30s ) but it did nothing.

But what is weird is that when I put an old charger to the Macbook, it blinks orange and with a new charger from 2016, it just stays to green like it's working ... But it doesn't :(

And when I try to turn on by shorting the two power-on pads, nothing happened.

I disassembled completely my Macbook to see if something is burnt or broken on the two parts of the computer. The first part is the left I/O board with the charger connector and the second part is the logic board.

So, on the first part, I can't see anything burnt or broken, but on the logic board, I found just one element who can be maybe the problem ?

Look at this ( logic board ), I think the capacitor ( "C38" I think ) on these pictures is broken, but I don't know if it's really broken or just a small part from the top of this capacitor.

So can be the problem from here ? Can I replace this capacitor ? What can I do ?

I'm interested in where you came up with the 180° 7m30s. I can't do cookies with that time and temp. Melting solder would be out of the question.

I shot an arrow into the air,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;

For, so swiftly it flew, the sight

Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;

For who has sight so keen and strong,

That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak

I found the arrow, still unbroke;

And the song, from beginning to end,

I found again in the heart of a friend

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Most Helpful Answer

That is not a capacitor, it's a coil, and it does not show physical damage that would prevent this board from working. MacBook board repair has an extensive body of knowledge available for practically every fault imaginable on dedicated forums and Louis Rossmann's YouTube channel.

But.

You put. your motherboard. IN AN OVEN.

Throw it away. Too many variables to address now. Don't ever do that again.

Melikhov Denis will be eternally grateful.