An e-cigarette vaporizer is reusable alternative to traditional smoking.

Why won't my g priv turn on

i have a g priv and nothing shows up on the screen when i go to turn it on. it worked the other day and now suddenly when i tried to turn it on nothing happens.

Do you see any error lights or is the device unresponsive after pressing the button three times?

I get a blank screen, a very slight green led light is on and a very very slight hissing sound. It's and electrical sound kind of like the letter p but very faint. I open battery door and it stops. Battery are fully charged using nitecore and verified on another mod. I checked the ribbon inside and it worked for a week. Now it's dead?

All wires look to be sodered correctly. It may be the board? Any ideas?

Press the on button three times. That failing, change the battery.

No shot the box tells you that and the battery's are the first thing to check are you some king off smart ass

Yes Jeffery I am. And you're incorrect, you don't mess with the batteries until you know how to try to turn it on first. I'm also a moderator , so watch your mouth.

Mine won’t turn on but when I close the battery door it does a quick flash of green but it won’t turn on or anything after that how do I fix it?

It's dead. Mine makes a small p sound. Slight green lights. It's a piece of cra p the last smok product I ever buy

I just bought mine today, charged it up, used it a few times throughout the day, turned the vape off, went to use it again 2-3hours later and NOTHING.. it won't turn on, I see no notification of any lights, I checked the batteries & charged them, at 100% and the device still won't turn on.. I'm confused on why it would suddenly stop working & for what reason?

Ben Nolson will be eternally grateful.