Battery Plate Causing Completely Black Phone

Today I was using my phone when all of the sudden my screen went black. I tried resetting it in DFU mode, error 4005. I read that the front camera could cause that issue, so I opened up my phone, naturally unplugged the battery and then the front camera. I replace the battery connector but not the plate over it. I was able to get my phone to restart back into working condition. I thought it was strange, but then replaced every connector and plate, to find my phone went black again. After more trial and error I found that it was my battery plate, that when I screwed it all the way down it would cause my phone to freeze and go black. Are there any solutions for this? Should I just not put the plate on? Or should I try something else? Any help is appreciated.

Update: Apparently my phone becomes unresponsive when there is too much pressure being put on the battery connector, which happens when you put on the plate. If I press down on the connector without the plate, I get the same result. Does this mean I should just get a new battery?

I've not had this issue arise in my repairs, but sounds like power being shorted to ground due to damaged FPC connector (or) the slight flexing of the board is causing a cold solder joint to separate. I don't think replacing the battery would fix the issue you mentioned. I would either take it to a repair shop to diagnose what is causing it due to there being a possible fire hazard. For now, I would definitely not tighten down the battery shield all the way or even cover it with electrical tape temporarily until you can have it looked at.

Bayn will be eternally grateful.