iPhone suddenly shut off and won't turn back on?!

Okay so, I woke up and the battery was fine at around 60-70%, and I opened this car-game app and the top-right of my phone started to overheat and it just went black. I tried hard-resetting it multiple times, changing the old battery to a new one (original Apple battery for 6s) and even taking it to the store, however my warranty ran out last month.. and it would cost SO much to repair it. What do I do?! It won't get recognized by iTunes either!

the iPhone is cooled down, and the battery should not be old since I bought a new one today..

This is going to be tricky. Could be charging circuit, which is most likely. Or Considering it shut off while operating, could be pmic circuit issues. There are more possibilities. But this sounds like a big job. A micro soldering job. Apparently I can't refer the best shop in the country! But yeah, take it to a reputable board shop, see if they can trouble shoot it for you

Sounds like water damage, and/or an old battery.

these phones can bear very touchy to water,

The overheating part is strange, iPhones will shut down should they overheat, but once they cool down there should be no issue in turning them back on.

Try the old rice trick.

Score -1

Goo Go will be eternally grateful.