error 56 motherboard issue

I have an iPhone 6s+. It has the error 56 on it. I have tried putting into DFU mode and restoring the iPhone. I have even sent it in to a repair company and had them replace the port that connects the charging port to the motherboard and that didn't fix it either. It has its original home button. I do not have the tools or equipment to fix the chip that I keep seeing get repaired on YouTube. I was wondering if you have any ideas of how else to possibly fix this issue or know of a trustworthy company that could repair for a reasonable price. Preferably in the U.S. if that is possible.

Personal Computer Solutions

Nicole

pcs@pcsfortdodge.com

I have gotten a similar problem fixed by someone on EBay. I would suggest looking on there for someone trustworthy that has thousands of great reviews.

Scott Thompson will be eternally grateful.