iPhone 5s battery drain in standby

hello everyone

sorry for my bad english

i have problem with my iphone 5s IOS 10.3.2

Battery Usage and Batery Standby almost have a same time

When in standby battery drain quickly 3-5 hours and my phone so HOT

When i used the phone battery usage 6-7 hours

but charging time is normal 0% to 100% in 3 hours

I have replaced the battery 3 times with the new one but still same

Restore with DFU and setup as new problem still same

Is there a solution to my problem??

Thks

If several known good batteries are used and you still have the same issue in stand-by mode + heating up of the device, then you may have a board level defect, such as a short (this would consume power and warm up the phone) or a defective chip.

Also, 3 hours to fully charge your iPhone is not normal. It should be way less than that. This also converges with a short since a short will consume part of the power coming through the charger, and delays the filling up of the battery.

Finally, something makes no sense: how come in stand-by mode you get 3-5 hours of autonomy, and while using it you get more (6-7 hours)? Are you sure?

Anyway, I would try to isolate the issue before concluding that it is a board level issue.

- Look at Settings>Battery>Battery Usage. What are the apps using up the most %? Last 24H and last 7 days?

-Also try and turning Airplane Mode on. Does it improve? If yes, leave Airplane Mode on, but turn Wi-Fi on. Any change?

Report your findings here if you'd like us to follow up.

ill be quick with this one.

suspect power ic which is main board fault so fairly expensive to have repaired .

HOW YOU CAN TEST

1. disconnect battery

2. plug phone into mains with battery disconnected

if apple logo does not appear after a few seconds then suspect power ic , changing battery will not cure this as main board fault.

i would start with that first before exploring other avenues

as far as I know no iPhone will boot up without a battery connected. Am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong. You need a battery to boot it completely. Once it is booted, you may for some models (may be all?) disconnect the battery while it is still connected to the charger, and the iPhone would stay on.

nankae will be eternally grateful.