Samsung's newest flagship phone, the Galaxy S8. Released in April 2017.

How to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S8

Hi, by accident, all data on my Samsung Galaxy S8 are erased, how to recover lost / deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8? Especially the text messages, photos, videos, and WhatsApp messages. Thanks.

Did you search for Android Data Recovery? As far as I know, only Android Data recovery can restore data from android devices including Samsung Galaxy S8. I ever tried the tool in this page: http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/and..., it works.

I find it really hard to believe. Data recovery always end up in failure when it's deleted from phone..

I do not think so. Lost data is recoverable with proper data recovery. So is data loss on Galaxy S8.

Whats app should be able to be recovered just by logging back in. Everything else could be gone forever unless you had a sd card in the phone or used something like google photos that backs up your photos every time you take them.

You are wrong, I think. For I do recover some photos with Android Data Recovery. I do not think the program developers made a useless tool.

It will be better if there is a free tool to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8, but no luck, free ones always end up in a failure.

I just saw a video about how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s8. Hope this will help.

Please calm down. First stop using your Samsung Galaxy S8 in case of data overwritten. Then check if there is a backup of the lost data. If yes, you can recover from backup files easily. If no, just try the Samsung data recovery program, which allows you to access to all lost data and recover them to computer via usb cable.

If you have created a backup file before in Samsung Smart Switch, then you can restore the last backup from there. But if no, you might need to use the Android Data Recovery tool to help you out. I found some useful clues that helped me out before, maybe you can refer to it, which is how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8. Hope this would be helpful for you.

Jayne G. Lewis will be eternally grateful.