Samsung's newest flagship phone, the Galaxy S8. Released in April 2017.

How to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S8

Hi, by accident, all data on my Samsung Galaxy S8 are erased, how to recover lost / deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8? Especially the text messages, photos, videos, and WhatsApp messages. Thanks.

Did you search for Android Data Recovery? As far as I know, only Android Data recovery can restore data from android devices including Samsung Galaxy S8. I ever tried the tool in this page: http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/and..., it works.

I find it really hard to believe. Data recovery always end up in failure when it's deleted from phone..

I do not think so. Lost data is recoverable with proper data recovery. So is data loss on Galaxy S8.

Whats app should be able to be recovered just by logging back in. Everything else could be gone forever unless you had a sd card in the phone or used something like google photos that backs up your photos every time you take them.

You are wrong, I think. For I do recover some photos with Android Data Recovery. I do not think the program developers made a useless tool.

It will be better if there is a free tool to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8, but no luck, free ones always end up in a failure.

I just saw a video about how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s8. Hope this will help.

Please calm down. First stop using your Samsung Galaxy S8 in case of data overwritten. Then check if there is a backup of the lost data. If yes, you can recover from backup files easily. If no, just try the Samsung data recovery program, which allows you to access to all lost data and recover them to computer via usb cable.

If you have created a backup file before in Samsung Smart Switch, then you can restore the last backup from there. But if no, you might need to use the Android Data Recovery tool to help you out. I found some useful clues that helped me out before, maybe you can refer to it, which is how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8. Hope this would be helpful for you.

Hello, Jayne G. Lewis! Samsung had briefly given up the memory card in the Galaxy S6 series. Then, it brought back the Micro SD card in the Galaxy S7 series. Galaxy S8 / S8 + accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 256 GB.

If you just want to restore files such as documents, images, videos and music from an external memory card, you can rely on common data recovery tools; otherwise, you can only use the professional Android data recovery tool, which is able to recover messages, contacts, documents, multimedia files and more from the Android device's internal storage.

I think the current Android data recovery tools are not very mature, it is suggested that you do not easily buy any data recovery tool unless it has help you find the missing data.

Good luck!

You can find more solutions here: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8

Try this:How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S8

It probably helps you solve the problem.

Jayne G. Lewis will be eternally grateful.