Samsung's flagship phone, the Galaxy S8. Released in April 2017.

Question Closed

How to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S8

Hi, by accident, all data on my Samsung Galaxy S8 are erased, how to recover lost / deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8? Especially the text messages, photos, videos, and WhatsApp messages. Thanks.

Did you search for Android Data Recovery? As far as I know, only Android Data recovery can restore data from android devices including Samsung Galaxy S8. I ever tried the tool in this page: http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/and..., it works.

I find it really hard to believe. Data recovery always end up in failure when it's deleted from phone..

I do not think so. Lost data is recoverable with proper data recovery. So is data loss on Galaxy S8.

It will be better if there is a free tool to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8, but no luck, free ones always end up in a failure.

Have you accidentally deleted important contacts, photos or messages when you are simply trying to clean up your Samsung phone?

If this happens, the reason why lost data from Samsung as follow: Clean-up apps gone awry, Data deleted while transferring content from your PC, Data mistakenly deleted from your phone.

Your data can be recovered because when you have data deleted accidentally, it is not completely deleted from your device until overwrite.

You need a Samsung mobile data recovery solution to help you get everything back. Samsung phone data recovery doesn't have to be a massive hassle – you can get everything back easily.

I have used the best data recovery—Fonedog Toolkit to recover my lost data with some steps.

Step1: Download and Run Fonedog program.

Step2: Select type of files to scan.

Step3: Retrieve deleted data from Samsung.

Most Helpful Answer

This is a frequently posted and reposted question.

Please see old threads.

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

Hello, Jayne G. Lewis! Samsung had briefly given up the memory card in the Galaxy S6 series. Then, it brought back the Micro SD card in the Galaxy S7 series. Galaxy S8 / S8 + accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 256 GB.

If you just want to restore files such as documents, images, videos and music from an external memory card, you can rely on common data recovery tools; otherwise, you can only use the professional Android data recovery tool, which is able to recover messages, contacts, documents, multimedia files and more from the Android device's internal storage.

I think the current Android data recovery tools are not very mature, it is suggested that you do not easily buy any data recovery tool unless it has help you find the missing data.

Good luck!

Nice answer. Anyone want to recover deleted data from Samsung phone and other android phone should try to scan your phone and SD card before purchasing the program. Most of them can't find anything useful after you pay the money. You can try to read this reviews of the best android data recovery and select one to download and have a try. https://www.bestandroiddatarecovery.com/

Whats app should be able to be recovered just by logging back in. Everything else could be gone forever unless you had a sd card in the phone or used something like google photos that backs up your photos every time you take them.

You are wrong, I think. For I do recover some photos with Android Data Recovery. I do not think the program developers made a useless tool.

I just saw a video about how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s8. Hope this will help.

If you have created a backup file before in Samsung Smart Switch, then you can restore the last backup from there. But if no, you might need to use the Android Data Recovery tool to help you out. I found some useful clues that helped me out before, maybe you can refer to it, which is how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8. Hope this would be helpful for you.

You can find more solutions here: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8

Try this:How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S8

It probably helps you solve the problem.

hello, don't worry, data loss problem is quite comon.

You can restore lost data by using recovery sfotware, it can get back deleted data.

Just see the guide to know how to do and restore the data easily.

The accidentally deleted data like text messages, photos, videos, and WhatsApp messages are possible to retrieve. Because the files are only removed visually. But there have limits that not all files can be recovered whith Samsung data recovery tool. But it still worth trying to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S8 because the lost data are important and priceless.