frozen with itunes symbol and usb cable to plug into itunes sympol

My phone is frozen when I turn it on with the itunes symbol, and the usb plug symbol with arrow pointing to itunes symbol I can't do anything on my iphone cause it's frozen.

Any help out there?

I've had this happen to a few Iphone 6 models in the last few months... Have you connected to Itunes and tried to update / restore? If it does restore, you are good. If not, does it give you an error? It could be a NAND IC issue as well, one of mine was...required board level Micro Soldering (reball). I'm not sure what the history of your phone is...Disconnected during update, Water damage, drop, etc... or just appeared out of the blue.

Try restoring and reply back with a little history and results. Best of luck!

It seems that your iPhone was in recovery mode.

To get an iPhone out of recovery mode, connect iPhone to computer via USB and launch iTunes, then iTunes will detect your iPhone and pops up a message asking you to restore or update your iPhone. You can click either Restore or Update option to proceed.

See: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Pennie Drosky will be eternally grateful.