JBL Flip 4 portable speaker. IPX7 waterproof bluetooth dual driver speaker that won the CES Innovation Award 2017.

JBL Flip 4 won't turn on.

My JBL Flip 4 won't turn on, although earlier today it was turning itself on without me pressing the power button. The power lights still show up when I charge it.

Same problem. Love the little guy but it won't charge. I took it back to the Sprint store and was told since its 3 weeks old I would have to take it up with the manufacturer. Was asked to leave with them just maybe they can get it to charge at the store. I will see tomorrow. It's sad I bought it from one place and they can't allow me to exchange for another one.

I solved mine by connecting to charger and removing at once it will keep the speaker on if the timing is right then press connect+ button and volume up button until speakers turns off, it worked as a charm after that, hope that helps

Can you elaborate a little more about how you "removing at once" It will keep the speaker on if the timing is right? as I even I plug in the Power Cable, it don't show any lights. Thanks

I don’t see how i could really elaborate but by “removing at once” i meant connecting and disconnecting the power cable straight away.

But if you say that no lights shows maybe you should try warranty as it may be a hardware issue

Thanks Alexandre - I had accidentally pressed the connect+ button and then my device wouldn’t start. Your technique worked a charm!

When I connect the charger to flip 4, it turns on two charging lights and in seconds they turn off, what can I do?

I tried the above "fix" but the problem is that my speaker doesn't turn on at all. when I plug it in, it shows that the battery is charged, all lights are white, and the last one blinks to show that it is charging that last little bit. But this is the only sign of life. I've tried holding the power button for 30 seconds, I've tried powering it while plugged in and while not plugged in. I plugged it into the wall, into my laptop- same thing every time.

mine is a JBL flip 4 that is less than 6 mo old.

Any help would be great!!!

i have the exact same problem - please let me know if you find a solution

Same problem here and have tried everything suggested and nothing has worked!

I have the same problem, I bought it yesterday and used it once only! So sad right now :(

I have the same problem.

I have been searching on the web for a solution but could not.

It is a lovely speaker only if it can play :<

solutions.

i have solutions pm me lgwapo753gmail.com i will give the instruction for only $50.00

Cian de hOra will be eternally grateful.