Repair and support for the fourth generation of the Flip portable speaker by JBL.

JBL Flip 4 won't turn on.

My JBL Flip 4 won't turn on, although earlier today it was turning itself on without me pressing the power button. The power lights still show up when I charge it.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

I solved mine by connecting to charger and removing at once it will keep the speaker on if the timing is right then press connect+ button and volume up button until speakers turns off, it worked as a charm after that, hope that helps

Can you elaborate a little more about how you "removing at once" It will keep the speaker on if the timing is right? as I even I plug in the Power Cable, it don't show any lights. Thanks

I tried the above "fix" but the problem is that my speaker doesn't turn on at all. when I plug it in, it shows that the battery is charged, all lights are white, and the last one blinks to show that it is charging that last little bit. But this is the only sign of life. I've tried holding the power button for 30 seconds, I've tried powering it while plugged in and while not plugged in. I plugged it into the wall, into my laptop- same thing every time.

mine is a JBL flip 4 that is less than 6 mo old.

Any help would be great!!!

I have the same problem, I bought it yesterday and used it once only! So sad right now :(

I have the same problem.

I have been searching on the web for a solution but could not.

It is a lovely speaker only if it can play :<

Cian de hOra will be eternally grateful.