Android smartphone released on June 2015, produced by Samsung Electronics for the AT&T network. Model number: SM–G890A

Samsung account locked ...

Hi i bought samsung galaxy s6 active. Checked all over worked fine. However i started to set phone up and got to part Samsung account and its says : This device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. Sing in to the Samsung account that you have already signed in to on this device to confirm that it belongs to you.

So person who i bought of the phone i cant get hold of. Is there anything what i can do to get this phone working. Its ment to be for my son birthday. Im so angry with my self.

I have bought my s7 with google as well. Do you know proper way to bypass it?

quiero saber como quitar la cuenta samsumg de un galaxy s6 bloqueado con esta cuanta

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

This tutorial should work for you:

How to bypass google account for Samsung Galaxy S6

My problem is with a tablet 4 need the samsung account of the original owner . But I bought it used from a pawn shop .what do I do

Elina will be eternally grateful.