Android smartphone released on June 2015, produced by Samsung Electronics for the AT&T network. Model number: SM–G890A

Samsung account locked ...

Hi i bought samsung galaxy s6 active. Checked all over worked fine. However i started to set phone up and got to part Samsung account and its says : This device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. Sing in to the Samsung account that you have already signed in to on this device to confirm that it belongs to you.

So person who i bought of the phone i cant get hold of. Is there anything what i can do to get this phone working. Its ment to be for my son birthday. Im so angry with my self.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

For phones that say custom binary blocked by FRP lock after root / flashing modified binaries:

You need to put the phone into download mode by keep holding power + volume down and home until you get the light blue screen then enter download mode.

Then you flash matching model number Samsung firmware on there. Android 6.0 marshmallow downloaded firmware from either updato or sammobile website.

After that you may also need to do a factory reset in recovery mode as well if it still does not boot.

Once it boots go through setup and enter linked google account login as prompted.

If you don't know Google or Samsung account login to bypass FRP lock you use the instructions on this thread:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777/uni...

Make sure you downgrade from 7.0 to 6.0 if you are on Nougat first before doing the frp bypass trick.

Also need to install 6.0 Google services framework APK file if frpbypass APK does not run properly.

Do some research if you can't work it out.

@benjamen50, Samsung KNOX will not allow downgrading of firmware. I tried this on several models. This was introduced in the Galaxy S5

I've already done this so many times on the S6, S6 edge, S6 edge plus, S7, s7 edge phone variants and I've confirmed they can downgrade from 7.0 to 6.0.1 no problem FRP locked even.

They just require a factory reset via recovery as the phone would boot loop when done. SM-G920I, SM-G920F, SM-G925I, SM-G925F, SM-G928I, SM-G928F, SM-G930F, SM-G930I, SM-G935F, SM-G935I.

I have tried your solution but the phone does not turning on, can you help me?

This tutorial should work for you:

How to bypass google account for Samsung Galaxy S6

Elina will be eternally grateful.