No Service issue on iPhone 6

Just had a iphone 6 come in with "no service". Using a good sim card, phone reads it as verizon sim...tried att sim card and phone reads it as att sim. *#06# shows imei, about phone shows imei and baseband...I have reset, updated software, reset Network Settings, Itunes updates carrier settings on whichever Sim is inserted and recognizes it. No cold solder joints in sim tray, replaced charging port with new antenna, reballed baseband and jumpers on u1 and v1 but still shows "no service". Any ideas?

Hi Michael. It is possible that your reballing effort didn't work 100%. The current "short jumper" (U1/V1) solution is sadly not a permanent solution and many, if not most, of the master micro-solderers are refusing the repair outright. Some claim to have success but overall, I would say that a permanent solution is not yet at hand.

The "short jumper" solution resembles the fix to Touch Disease but in this case, I believe the issue is with an internal trace and not a surface one.

There is a long jumper solution being tried out by Chris Long (and others). Chris posted several videos and you can start with this one.

Thank you very much. I just got my PMIC for my other issues we talked about and will post results on other post...but as soon as I do, I will definitely give it a shot. I just tried reballing antenna switch, 5159 but no luck with that

Minho, I Repaired the No Service tonight. I replaced Baseband first which wasn't even necessary due to IMEI and Modem (Baseband) Version displaying in settings and when I dialed *#06#. I watched the video you suggested as well as a couple more of his and started looking for shorts on Caps around Baseband. I found one on PP_LD01 around Baseband and seen it was connected to a whole lot of stuff. Caps all looked real good so I removed Baseband again but short was still there...then U_WFR_RF IC second and short still there... I Bumped U_DSM_RF so I went ahead and removed it to cover my rear. Then I removed U_WTR_RF and had several Pads Bridged...Not sure if I just took it off with a slip so I cleaned the pads and Short went away. I reballed all 4 IC's, left my short jumpers on Baseband (Didn't want to risk damaging the Sim slot) on U1 and V1. Put it back together and Verizon LTE!!! I was sooo happy :) Again, thank you for taking the time to give your suggestions, I wouldn't have figured it out without them

That's awesome Michael! Hopefully it will be a permanent fix. Please continue to contribute to the forum.

Hi Michael,

You will have to replace the signal antenna which doesn't cost that much hopefully that will answer your question

Taza

Ty, but I've already replaced entire charging port with new antenna

Michael will be eternally grateful.