Rear Camera & Flash

A little while back I had my screen replaced on my iPhone 6s alongside trying to get the rear camera and flash working. The screen was replaced fine but a new rear camera still didn't work and was told it would be a problem with the logic board. Just wondering if this is what it likely is and if it is what the fix will be?

Thanks, James.

Usually it's caused by a bad camera IC. Only someone that is experienced in micro soldering can replace these board components.

I suppose it could get physically damaged when unplugging the screen. The component is right above the rear camera connector.

James Bagnall will be eternally grateful.