The Nextbook Ares 10A is an Android tablet released December 2016.

How to activate without code

How do I bypass activation code on a Nextbook Ares 10A

Most Helpful Answer

what you will need:

-otg cable

-usb drive

-tablet

first install remix os onto a usb drive(or sd card)

and plug it into your tablet. turn on the tablet while holding the volume up button and wait for a boot menu to show up select remix os and your done.

Did it work I to was having this issue so could I plug it into my pc n drag n drop the program into a file someware

and do i download the remix os for pc?? or is there another one?? Please help

Jason we did not try what was requested to do we needed to order the OTG cable I will probably work on it tonight if it works I will let you know

I am having the same problem. What's the remix os and where do I find it

Do not try to bypass the activation code. I hve helped a few people that tried this and bricked their tablets or got them stuck in a boot menu permanently. There is code within the BIOS that looks for a certain version of the OS in order to boot. There are also several versions of this bios. I'm not on this forum very much but shoot me a private message or send an email to dtvguy68 at yahhoo dot com

How do I get a activation code for my new next book tablet

michael - shoot me an email at dtvguy68@yahoo.com

I have some steps that may help you but too large to paste into this forum

Please email me cassiemmarsh2016@gmail.com

PLEASE e-mail me broadwaypaulie1996@yahoo.com

I have 3 that were supposed to be presents for my daughters. Please email me ryanlognion@gmail.com

How do I by pass my activation code on my Nextbook

shoot me an email at dtvguy68@yahoo.com

If you have the box, serial number sticker (DiSA Number), you can get the activation code at https://www.getyourcode.com

Hi can you email me how to activate my next book ares 8a for my son poconobound04@gmail.com thank you

I need to get activate code for intel inside nextbook NX16A8116K PB

It should be easy to get code

I will appriciate the code so I can use my tablet that I bought at a yard sale

send an email to dtvguy68 at yahoo.com he can help

I have the same model please let me know

I can bypass an original (meaning not factory reset) Nextbook running 6.0.1. It is a limited bypass, but it works. I have also put Ubuntu natively on the tablet, still working out the kinks (touch support) with that though.

Well? Share.

*Let me know if this works for any of you*

This method will allow you to access MOST of the tablet, you will not be able to enable developer mode unfortunately. I'm not responsible if this damages your tablet. Let's begin.

Required items:

OTG Cable

USB Hub

Keyboard

Mouse (not truly necessary)

1. Fully charge the tablet and power it on.

2. connect otg, usb hub, keyboard, & mouse

3. once the tablet is on the DiSa lock screen, press and release the Windows key on the keyboard. This will bring up google search.

4. type Settings, at this point you can open the tablet's settings, and connect to wifi, add accounts, etc...

If you have a large enough microSD, you could format and install windows to it and possibly have a working windows tablet, but I did not get around to doing this while i had the tablet. The tablet is shipped with an android x86 rom. The DiSa lock is a system app/service, if you own a DiSa unlocked Nextbook, there is an option to re enable the lock from within settings.

That is basically it, short, sweet, and barely useful. You can load up Google play, through google search, and install apps, but no matter what you do, the DiSa lock is still active and lurking in the background. I force closed a bunch of apps that I thought would disable the lock (atleast temporarily), this did not phase the lock.

Do note, if your tablet has been factory reset (even if you did it from within settings) the lock will remain, and you will LOSE the ability to use this work around.

This tablet runs Insyde bios, if you press the esc key during boot, things get very interesting from here, you can change boot order, and boot from USB. It will boot linux, I have not tried windows. Ubuntu touch has fallen to the wayside, so I think windows would be the better choice, but the device storage is not big enough for a full install of windows. I did fully install Ubuntu, but it is having problems running correctly.

Good work on what you have done. Impressive. How would I go about installing Windows?

You are a life saver, this worked in like ten seconds thanks so much for posting this link.

Bypass activation password for nextbook 10a

Need to no how step by step

shoot me an email at dtvguy68@yahoo.com

How do I get my activation code

I need a activate code

I need some activate code

Jim will be eternally grateful.