Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Replacement screen worked but now unresponsive

So I replaced my screen with a iPhone 6s Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly. Everything worked great for the first two weeks and then nothing. I can see the screen and texts but can not respond as the screen is unresponsive. It does not sense my finger.

Any help what to look for before requesting a replacement would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried reset your iPhone? Press the power button and home button at the same time until you see the apple logo on the screen.

Yes. Tried that a couple of times.

Since it's easy done, try double checking that the touch/lcd connectors are properly in place by reseating them until they get locked with a light clicking sound. If problem persists after that it's probably a screen fault.

I am waiting on a new battery that I ordered prior to reopening the phone. Once I open it, I will check all the connections and go from there.

John Architzel will be eternally grateful.