Nintendo 64

Released on June 23, 1996, Model NUS-001, 64-bit gaming console

It powers on but won`t work on my tv

I have tried it on all of the tv s in my house and I can`t get it to work. It works at my in-laws and it worked on a tv in my shop. That tv is now in my house and it does`nt work on it.I brought home a super nes and it works fine. Could my sattilite interfear? I`ve tried it on HD tvs and standard and the only thing thats changed on the one tv is being hooked up to my satilite.

If the only difference is the satellite then why do not just disconnect everything else and hook the 64 up directly to your TV See if it works and then try to connect the other pieces back to see what interferes.

I agree with OldTurkey03. If you have confirmed that the N64 actually works then it has to do with TV itself and the way you go about hooking it up.

by Kevin Wells

U need a tv that's old as !@#$. It's sad but true. If that's not gonna work u could try modding it with a guide found everywhere on google.

Richard Colquitt will be eternally grateful.