Released June 2012, Model A1278. Intel processor with Turbo Boost, Up to 512 MB DDR5 Video RAM

First aid found couruption that needs to be repaired

How do I fix the courption ????

Thank You

The image you posted shows some distortion is that what your screen looks like. If it is I think you have deeper problems here ;-{

Can you give us the exact model you have as Apple has quite a few different versions! Paste in your systems S/N here EveryMac - Lookup, then post the system URL link here for us to see.

Mid 2012 13 inch pro with Samsung ssd 500gb the screen looks like that because I took a picture of it with my phone

Generally, You need to boot up under an external boot drive so you can run Disk Utility from it. This can be a USB, FireWire or Thunderbolt drive (depending on your exact model); or use a second Mac using Use target disk mode to share files between two Mac computers

While that can address minor issues, you may have a deeper hardware issue here. Like a bad drive and/or a bad HD SATA cable. But this depends on your exact model what is needed here.

This worked thank you

The computer always acted fine just that message was annoying lol

Try booting into recovery by shutting down the computer and holding [command+R] during startup. Then repair the disk though Disk Utility.

Collin.nesbitt@gmail.com will be eternally grateful.