Why is my phone dead but it is still warm

My iphone just goes blank (black). I cannot on or off, simply no response. When I plug it to the wall plug, no response too. The phone is hot. What should I do. Would appreciate your advice

Sounds like either the battery or board is shorted.

At this point first try holding home + power button for 10 seconds and try turning it on again.

If it still does not work then I would try another battery and if that still does not work then you might want to take it to someone that does micro soldering as it sounds like a board level issue.

Usually iPhones don't suddenly stop responding and get hot for no apparent reason so I would say the screen assembly and anything else connected to the board via ribbon cables aren't at fault other than maybe the battery.

Guide to replace battery:

iPhone 5s Battery Replacement

Where to buy an replacement battery:

iPhone 5s Replacement Battery

iPhone 5s Replacement Battery Image

ngui_pls will be eternally grateful.