Will this coil be ok

Hi , I just did a backlight ic and pad repair on a 6 s , one of the coils is looking a bit worse for wear ,( see photo ) however the phone is working ok .

I have an overcoat pen , I was thinking I could go over the top with that ,

What do you guys think ?

If it were me, I would replace the coil.

Is this a customer repair? From your perspective, you have to consider warranty returns and customer satisfaction. If you have any doubt on the condition of the coil, it should be replaced. I would also keep in mind that the coil manufacturer packages the coil in graphite (or whatever) for a reason. While it may (appear to) work fine now, there may be some unexpected behaviours.

Ok , i will replace it , i was also a bit concerned as to how close to the processor it is , .

I would say replace it, just in case.

markparnell1972 will be eternally grateful.