Is there a way to recover the memory off of a water damaged iPhone 6s?

My iphone 6s has been water damaged and will not turn back on. The screen remains black and I have tried all the tips and tricks. Now my main concerns are recovering my photos and notes. Is this possible if my computer doesn't recognize my device when I plug it in?

The sooner you have your phone looked at by a professional micro-solderer, the better the odds of recovering data. The only way to recover data is to fix the phone "enough" to get the data off. There is no backdoor way to do this.

The longer the water festers on the logic board, the less chance you will have.

Minho above is correct--get it to someone who has a lot of experience with iPhone hardware repair to solve the mainboard problem and get it to boot again. The only thing I'd add is that it is possible to render a recoverable phone unrecoverable if you attempt to get it to boot with a water damaged battery. That can lead to flash memory chip corruption that can not be recovered. All of the "data recovery" software tools are a waste of time for a dead phone, and most of the "bigger names" in data recovery that have extensive expertise in mechanical hard drive recovery tend to be weak in iPhone data recovery--avoid these guys.

Jace will be eternally grateful.