Released September 16, 2016. Model 1660, 1778 Available as GSM or CDMA / 32, 128 or 256 GB / Rose gold, gold, silver, black, and jet black.

iPhone 7 stuck in recovery mode, won't restore or update with iTunes

A few weeks ago I downloaded and installed the iOS 11 beta to test some of it's new features. Eventually the massive amount of bugs made general usage of the phone terrible and I decided to reset and restore the phone to the latest version available on iTunes (10.3.2). iTunes tells me the restore was successful, though I look down and the phone is still in recovery mode. It seemed the restore failed with no error codes or anything, only saying "There's a problem with the iPhone" (annoyingly, it also suggests to restore or update, both options that I tried). I tried restoring with 2 other computers in the house, one PC and a macbook. No luck there.

EDIT: DFU mode also did not give any success or evidence of progress in any way.

Any help would me very much appreciated, as the phone is unusable and I'm out of ideas.

Message received even after restoring

apart from recovery mode and dfu mode, you can only try 3-party tool, this seem helpful to fix iPhone 7 stuck in recovery mode https://www.fonecope.com/iphone-stuck-in...

I think you will need to do a DFU restore as it seems like a normal restore isn't enough to get a iPhone on iOS 11 beta downgraded back to iOS 10 and working again.

Use this guide for how to get into DFU mode on iPhone 7:

https://www.imore.com/how-to-reset-enter...

I tried it in DFU mode a few times. Forgot to put it in description so I'll edit now. Thanks, though. I saw people who posted after me get multiple replies on their questions and I thought I'd never get a reply.

I have this exact problem, I also had iOs 11 installed. Following your thread.

DFU mode wont make your day, same brag as in recovery mode.

guys please tell me how did you solve this

If DFU mode doesn't help, I think there might be a flawed or incomplete installation of iOS. You can try to get your iPhone out of recovery mode with iOS System Recovery.

Here are the details : How to Get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode with iOS System Recovery

Jacob Speights will be eternally grateful.