The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 is a powerhouse that can handle tasks such as Multi Window with ease.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM-T900 Overheating

What could be possibly causing my tablet to overheat, usually while playing games?

My tablet gets overheated whilw charging. It stops charging.

If charged, battery drains much faster.

The internals of a device goes a lot of programs to work so most of the time when the device has multiple tabs or apps open at once the device can heat up. Also if the storage is low then the device can slow down and that could make the device warm up faster. And lastly when the device is in use for a long time the Comonents in the device can also heat up. This can also happen when charging and playing or using the device. ( sorry for my bad English )

How to get over it. I am told that battery need replacement. Will that be. If so, where do I get the battery in India.

where do I find repair shop in Delhi India.

Um you can try to oppen another device for the same type and take the battery

I am also hues a kid so I really don't know that much but try not to use the device for few days and see what happens

Marilyn Haynes will be eternally grateful.