My signal keeps saying no service and searching

My i phone 6 is saying no service and also searching for signal, it also randomly comes back, also when i bang it a little while resetting it. Im to afraid to do anymore of that and i tried resetting network, taking out sim, hard reboot, and Im pretty much at a lost.

Is the iPhone 6 bent at all? If it is, the cellular antenna may be bent off the copper area. I have seen a phone like that before and the connecter has to be back on the copper area. Here is a question like yours with helpful answers. iPhone 6 cellular antenna location/replacement

Hope this helps,

Alec T.

When the signal disappears, go to Settings>General>About and see if you have a modem firmware or imei noted in the list. If the values are blank then the broadcom chip is at fault, you would need to have this chip reballed.

dave will be eternally grateful.