No service on iPhone 6s but have IMEI and ICCID

I take for long time to searching on internet but not been found yet how to fix. Have imei and iccid but no service i go to repair on my local country said motherboard broken but i know motherboard is broken imei and iccid is gone. But on only no service

Most Helpful Answer

Check IMEI number under *#06#. If nothing shows up then there's an issue relating to baseband chip.

It´s quite hard to repair the baseband because you can´t replace the chip with a new one because it's bound to the logicboard. You can try to reflow the chip first. If this doesn´t work out, you can try reballing.

But the problem can also be caused by defective solder pads. You better bring it to a specialist for micro soldering. You need a lot of experience to perform such a repair. If you have no experience you gonna mess it up.

I would advise you to ask a friend or a translator who speaks your language and knows how to speak english better to help you ask your question.You can also use a language translator app eg.Babble

Syafiq Alshaary will be eternally grateful.