I dropped my phone and now my screen is unresponsive. Someone help!

I dropped my phone and now the left side of my screen is unresponsive. I can't type in my password even since the 4, 1, AND 7 are all on that side. Cheers to my luck. :( I already searched some of this up and I do not have any white lines running through the screen. Also, a few months prior to this, my screen has sometimes been clicking buttons that I was not clicking. This was a temporary problem that I easily fixed everytime by switching off my phone. I also have already tried resetting my phone by letting the battery drain out, but the problem stayed the same. It has been almost a day since it started.. and I haven't told my parents yet, so if someone can please provide a solution before then?! Oh, and also my lock/sleep button is broken. oops.

Sounds like you have a defective screen. My recommendation is to purchase a new screen and install it. That will solve all your problems. Here is a link to purchase the parts and tools:

iPhone 5s Front Panel Replacement

If you are not able to do the repair yourself, I would look for a local repair ship to assist you.

Arshi will be eternally grateful.