Is my phone still fixable?

my phone dropped and it has black circles on the screen surface (that get larger when even the smallest amount of pressure is applied) , cracks all over, touch id no longer works and greyish colored lines down the phone.. the phone moves by itself and when you try to click something it clicks something else.. the screen looks like its about to fall off. is it still fixable or do i need to just get a whole new phone?

This is fixable. You need a new screen assembly and possibly a home button. The screen LCD is damaged. When you put in a new screen, this will fix the touch issues and black spots as well as the cracks. If your home button still work when pressed, I don't recommend changing as you cannot reprogram a new Touch ID button at this time. Here is a link to purchase the parts and tools:

iPhone 6s Display Assembly Replacement

iPhone 6s Home Button Assembly Replacement

If you are not able to do the repair yourself, I would recommend using a local repair shop.

iPhone 6s Home Button Assembly Image

Guide

Difficulty: Moderate25 - 40 minutes

iPhone 6s Display Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 6s Display Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate30 minuten - 1 uur

thank you so much.. i will bring it to the repair shop :)))

You're welcome. Have a wonderful day!

Shanaya will be eternally grateful.