phone will not charge battery after screen replacement/says battery to

I changed a broken screen out on a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus after changing the screen all functions worked well except the charge. when ever i try to charge it is says charging paused battery to cold. I have tried changing the charger flex and a new battery . it still says charging paused because the battery is to cold. where is the components that detect battery temp ?

After looking at the phone closer I noticed a little tab sticking up in the middle of the wireless charging flex.

Upon looking closer it appeared to be a thermistor . Finding the wireless charging flex was the biggest problem. Most sites did not carry them. Finally found one listed at Global Direct Parts but showed a back order status. took a couple of weeks to get here but the part did the trick. Problem Solved!! For any of those interested or in a similar spot the part is called a NFC and Wireless Charging Flex for a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Have not opened a S8 yet however I would imagine the layout and function would be the same. Don't know if I applied excessive heat or the glue was thick in that area but will move a little more carefully on the next one myself. Thank you Keith

keith will be eternally grateful.