Why isn't my touch working?

I recently got my iPhone's screen replaced after it had a run in with the cement. After I got it fixed, I noticed that some spots had no touch, much like a computer. I was fine with it, thinking it would gradually fix itself, but today the entire screen became untouchable. The home button and power button work fine, but there is no longer a touch compatibility. Any suggestions?

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Most Helpful Answer

Hello

Try to push firmly the digitiser cable on the logique board maybe is loose that he make the touch screen not respond

Good luck

Go back to wherever you got it repaired and have them replace the screen. You have a faulty part. It happens, but definitely get it replaced.

I agree with Brian take it back, and make sure to ask if they are using premium parts or aftermarket. There is a huge difference between the quality of the two and the aftermarket's, while they may work are not nearly as reliable as a good OEM Refurbished screen.

Olivia McCracken will be eternally grateful.