Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

My phone won't charge,only 3 months old

My iphone won't charge,it shows the plug symbol instead of the charge symbol,its only 3 months old,i tried reset and i know my charger is good,please help me!!!

I seem to remember there was a recall for the chargers a while back. Did you try to charge it on your USB / Computer? Does iTunes still recognize the phone?

contact either apple or your service provider for help/ this phone should still have it's warranty. Seems silly to go further than checking the cord when it will be repaired if there is no evidence of damage/water

have you tried the basics... take sim out, clean, replace. hold home and power for 10 seconds?

rkpsummersky will be eternally grateful.