The Asus Transformer Book T100TA is a full Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet.

I need a BIOS Rescue password for 2017/06/25

There is a box at start up asking for a password and I didn't set it up. It is my tablet but a "friend" thought it would be nice to have it password protected. Now, they cant remember what they entered. I was able to press ALT + R to get to Enter Rescue Password for 2017/06/25. I found this site http://pastebin.com/L3c3rySj# for reset codes but they don't go as high as today's date.. UGH! I tried and tried to enter a correct password, no go.

Does ANYONE have any ideas? Please? I appreciate any input.

Help I need a key for ASUS rescue 2015/4/10. Tried a bunch I think last four keys are BALA.

Most Helpful Answer

Prueba esta, al parecer se repite cada 10 años ABBL9ABB

POSTED: 2017/09/28

I need a BIOS Rescue password for 2017/09/28 or anything for a later date within next few days, Please.

There is a box at start up asking for a password which my daughter set up but can't remember what it is. I was able to press ALT + R to get to the screen enter rescue password for 2017/09/28. I found this site for reset codes but they don't go no higher than 2012..... UGH! I tried and tried to enter a correct password, no go. Please someone help.

Does ANYONE have any ideas? Please? I appreciate any help I can get

Can anyone help me from 2017/10/02 and days following

Use the year 2007.. same day and month

If your rescue password year is 2018-04-29, then the password for it will be the same as 2008-04-29 that is what this answer means. That is how it works. The password can be found here https://pastebin.com/L3c3rySj

I have the same exact problem but my rescue passwords dated to current so I don't know if this would work but it's worth a try.

Remove CMOS battery and drain all residue power from from the board, hoping that would reset the date settings back.

Yes it worked, so I managed to get the date settings back to 2009/01/01 and reset the admin password.

I need a rescue password the date of 2018/03/11 because I don't know it

How do i factory reset a asus which the model number is D550MAV

Alt+R= 2012/01/06 need your help please. ...Asus pc notebook model T100T....

Try this one A2BBAAAL

I need a rescue password for my Asus T100T 2012/01/02 Help please

Try this one ALAA4ABA

Use the year 2007.. same day and month

I need the bios resue password for a asus laptop and the date is 2018/03/28 please.

ho bisogno password 2009/01/01

just in case it serves others :

get your Bios date from the POST screen or use free tools like speccy to get it, or type "systeminfo" at the command line prompt and check the results for the BIOS part (bios vendor and bios date).

If you can use windows, set the system date to your bios date, at a time inside the day (say 00:00:00 or 12:00 AM for example). Now reboot and press F2 to access BIOS.

Enter directly your password derived from your Bios date as stated here : https://pastebin.com/L3c3rySj

Note some PCs require to enter a wrong password first then the display changes from "password" to "rescue password".

Enter your password as you would on a QWERTY keyboard : it means for example that

1-9 &0 are on the 2nd row under F1-F11 without pressing shift,

3rd row begins with Tab,QWERTY

4th row letters begin with ASDFGHJKL

5th row letters begin ZXCVBNM

When password is OK, the current date being the BIOS date, BIOS panel opens.

Then go to "security" menu and set an empty password for Administrator an user.

Returned message should read "password uninstalled" or something similar.

Next time , F2 will not ask for anything if Admin password was correctly blanked out.

This worked for me for an ASUS X73S having a BIOS date somewhere in january 2009.

Hope it helps any further reader to get some old ASUS back to use.

I need a BIOS Rescue password my Asus Transformer T200t for 2012/01/01

Please help

Diana Jones will be eternally grateful.