No sound, headphone jack fail? (pls help, girlfriend is going crazy)

Hi, I do not have a sound in my phone. The phone thinks that the headphones are in the jack, BUT IT IS NOT. it doesn't show any headphone logo o the screen, but it acts like its inserted.

The sound only works when Im making a call with speaker or if I chose the ring sound in sound settings. So I mean speaker is okay, just something with the jack or smth else?

Any Ideas?

Allready tried to clean the jack, also tried to suck air and stuff, blow with hairdryer

okay thank you guys I will try

You may have a damaged or defective headphone jack. You can replace it yourself by following this guide.

iPhone 6s Plus Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Image

I have another iPhone 6s but not pluss, what do you think will it fit? thank you

No, they are different.

It worked, thanks alot !

tamulism will be eternally grateful.