Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

The crack on the screen in my Galaxy s6 is getting bigger what to do?

Should I replace it or live with it? Could it damage the LCD? Is this the only proper way to replace glass only https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr1okyrQ.... If you did this or have some better solution please share, I will gladly try.

Don't attempt glass only on expensive LCDs unless you are a professional (Someone that refurbishes screens for a living).

In most cases it's going to look bad / or not and you will want to replace the whole screen.

It's expensive for a replacement LCD so it's up to you if you want to get the whole screen replaced or find someone that does glass only screen repairs.

Most Helpful Answer

You may be able to paint some clear nail polish on it to fill any voids and help prevent the crack from spreading.

Very nice bro :)

Robert, is it working OK?

In the video you have the only proper solution, there is no other way to get rid off the damage, only glass replacement.

Is this method proper? I saw the video, but I am not a specialist :)

Mark Wellback and Robert Stark not quite sure yet about your videos. All of the links you two (or one) have posted thus far, link to the same producer, "eselect". Not bad videos and maybe coincidence but we are watching.....

Robert Stark will be eternally grateful.