Recovery mode data recovery

Hi there, I have an iPhone 6 stuck in recovery mode, i have no recent back ups and was wondering if you knew of any way to recover data, photos mostly, without the expensive programmes? Thanks

see if ifunbox can read it in recovery.

@avanteguarde I'll check it out thanks

Most Helpful Answer

You can exit recovery mode with 3uTools, and select the option " Retain User's Data While Flashing" As the following picture.

Here is the tutorial: http://www.3u.com/tutorial/articles/107/...

If you do not have backups to your computer, the other option is iCloud. Otherwise, unfortunately there are no other options because once a device is in recovery mode, you will have to restore it to the latest IOS

Try to hard force your iPhone by holding down the home and power button for 10s until you see the Apple logo. It might help you kick your iPhone out of recovery mode. But if this is useless for you, I afraid you might need to restore your phone in iTunes. Before restoration, try to choose "Manually backup" and see if it is work for you. Maybe you can get further help in this tutorial about how to fix iPhone 6 stuck in recovery mode.

Michael Doherty will be eternally grateful.