If anyone finds this on Google or searching, here is how I did it.
0. Remove button screws for the cover, then remove the video/data ribbon, the wifi connections, then unscrew the hinges to disconnect the panel assembly.
1. Pry a corner, above the rubber
2. After getting a gap, grab a credit card or similar
3. While moving your pry tool around the edges use the credit card to remove the adhesive (be careful of the white top plastic strip that's clipped into the panel)
4. Focus on the bottom part last, when there move the panel away from the LCD.
5. Use your credit card again to peel away the adhesive.
6. If you already have a replacement panel with a ribbon cable, just snip the ribbon connecting the panel. If not the next step may be a bit annoying.
7. Put force from inside the hinge plastic cover holes, do this for both sides. This should snap the cover off.
8. Disconnect the ribbon cable from the board
9. Reconnect with new digitizer
Sorry I suck with tutorials, hopefully it helps someone.