Brand new Logitech UE Wonderboom NOT CHARGING

I bought my UE Wonderboom by Logitech 3 days ago and it does not charge. I'm traveling, therefore I can not go back to the store where I bought it from. I'm on an island so the warrenty isn't much use for me and I think I threw away the bill.

I saw this is a common problem with older UE's and there's many answers such as placing the speaker in the freezer for hours or pressing all 4 buttons at the same time for 20 seconds, but NONE of the "solutions" work.

Please help!!!!!!! I don't want to feel like I just wasted 100 dollars.

Thank you!

@zoefarah if you have absolutely no way of returning it etc. then there is no reason to worry about any warranty. The only thing you can do at this time is to tear it down and check the charging connector, as well as the battery. you might find a way to charge the battery by different means. Tear it down and take plenty of pictures and lets see if we can come up with a way to fix you up

It might be a bad charger Vs a bad speaker. Are you able to get any response for the speaker?

Do you have a friend back home who can take it back for you to get it exchanged? If you do you could ship it, they will need the sales slip as well.

Yes!! It was the charger! I feel so silly for sticking my speaker in the freezer for hours haha! It seemed like the only solution. Kind of annoying they sold me a broken charger... but at least it's not my speakers!! :)

I have the same problem, but I got no charger with my purchase. The only accessory I got was a USB-micro-USB cable. I've been using the charger fro my old Bose, and it does not work. Any ideas? Should a charger have been included. I had no parts list in the box. And that is unusual.

Sorry James for not seeing your question, it's always best to create your own so it is seen by everyone.

From the UE web site: WONDERBOOM It appears they only supply a Micro-USB cable.

I would recommend you try another charger

Zoe Farah C will be eternally grateful.