Screen replaced and responsive for a min then becomes unresponsive. Wh

So I replaced the screen for a friend here and after replacing it, it works for the first few minutes of bieng on well and then after those few minutes becomes completely un responsive. What's going on? I checked all connectors twice, and I checked for tension on LCD but it wouldn't work right after restarting if it was tension. Help!

Is it the issue where the screen does not turn on sometimes (Usually 50% of the time)?

Usually this is a defective aftermarket replacement screen and in most cases another replacement screen will fix it.

If it is what I think it is with the screen not wanting to turn on 50% of the time it's a PITA to test before install as it sometimes takes like 5 minutes to even find that the replacement screen has that issue.

Are you refering to touch screen or image / screen display issue?

I bought a screen from here on ifixit so it was a quality screen

Well the crucial question is it that the screen is totally dead? or is it touch stopped working?

Defective screens are a possibly. I would contact iFixit about this issue.

My first suspicion would be a poor quality replacement screen. Where did you (or your friend) buy it from?

You always have to isolate some variables and here you have a problem in not knowing if you did something wrong, broke something while repairing or have a bad part.

I would re-install the original screen (I'm assuming it was just cracked). If the original screen works then you have a bad screen. If it does the same thing, then you messed something up and you will either have to continue troubleshooting or bring it to a shop that has parts on hand to find the problem.

I bought it from I fix it so I would assume it's a good quality screen and the original screen had crack and holes in it. She ran the screen til it died then came to replace it

Michael Ocasio will be eternally grateful.