My TV got splashed with water

Audio is good but the screen is fully black with vertical red strips that randomly changing but no picture at all.

Facing the TV water got splashed on the left side of it.

G V this truly could be any board. It would be interesting to know how and where it got "splashed with water". At this time I suggest that first you take a couple of pictures of what your display is showing so we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that. After that you want to unplug your set and remove the back cover. then take a close look at all the board (don't touch since the caps will still be charged and you could have a shocking experience) Again, post images so we can see what your boards look like. Check for obvious damage like charred components, leaking caps etc.. without the water damage I would suggest that your T-con board has failed

Thank you for Helping do you think if i replace the T-con board it would work again?

Whoa, that looks a bit deeper than the T-Con board. You definitely will have to show us the boards.....darn, hope it's not the drivers for the panel. Let's see what it all looks like.

Ok at this point i have to open it up and take a few pics i will do that as soon as it possible, but thank you so much for the time but most the help you are giving me virtually.

Anytime and welcome to ifixit. Post your images and just take your time with all this. Safety must come first. If you use the "@" it will alert the user that there is a comment waiting. So, if you want to let me know that you have something to comment on etc, just use the @oldturkey03 ;-)

G V will be eternally grateful.