JBL Flip 4 portable speaker. IPX7 waterproof bluetooth dual driver speaker that won the CES Innovation Award 2017.

Why playing via AUX cut's on quiet passages in the songs/movies?

There is this problem with JBL Flip 4, I think that playing via AUX sound is more controlled, clearer bass and less distortion. But it cuts out the sound on quiet passages in the songs, or in the movie, it soo annoying. Does anyone have a solution? It works fine with BlueTooth, but let's say, movies, the sound has a delay via BlueTooth so it's weird.

Most Helpful Answer

As a workaround, you can run a signal generator app in the background, set to very low frequency like 20 Hz, and low but not too low amplitude. Flip4 will reject this frequency and not distort/waste power, but it will be alive all the time.

Hi, dude!

I had the same problem with my JBL flip 4, but i know how to solve it. Try to set max volume on your device and then set optimal volume with +/- buttons on speaker. If the sound from connected device is low, flip 4 is cut it out. I don't know why, but it is so.

I hope that I helped you.

Peter Susič will be eternally grateful.