How can I recover data from iPhone stuck in recover mode

My iphone 6 with ios 10.3.1 is stuck in recovery mode, we have tried to fix ios but it fails with error 14, we have tried many pcs and many cables and it seems a problem more than a cable or unupdated itunes.

I have no backup and I need my photos and a restore to factory settings is a big loss to me.

Is there a way to recover its data ?

Nope not when it's stuck in the recovery mode loop. You can try exiting recovery mode using 3Utools clicking on the exit recovery mode function if you have a windows computer.

You can download the application here:

http://www.3u.com/

What happened beforehand? I have had a bad battery cause issues like this before.

Enter DFU and perform a DFU restore.

Connect the device to iTunes using USB.

Hold the Power and Home buttons until the display turns black.

Immediately release the power button but keep holding Home until iTunes displays a message that the device must be restored. The screen of the iPhone will remain black.

Use iTunes to restore the device.

If it doesn't work, you can also use the FORecovery iOS System Recovery to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode, then you can get all data back.

There is a tool called Mobiledic iOS System Recovery. I used it to fix DUF issue two weeks ago.

Khaled el shaboury will be eternally grateful.