Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

How can I recover data from iPhone stuck in recover mode

My iphone 6 with ios 10.3.1 is stuck in recovery mode, we have tried to fix ios but it fails with error 14, we have tried many pcs and many cables and it seems a problem more than a cable or unupdated itunes.

I have no backup and I need my photos and a restore to factory settings is a big loss to me.

Is there a way to recover its data ?

iRefone is one of the recover tool to help you save data if iPhone/iPad/iPod stuck into recovery mode.

Nope not when it's stuck in the recovery mode loop. You can try exiting recovery mode using 3Utools clicking on the exit recovery mode function if you have a windows computer.

You can download the application here:

http://www.3u.com/

What happened beforehand? I have had a bad battery cause issues like this before.

Sorry, if you have no backup and don’t wanna to restore it to factory settings, I think it will be little chance to recover lost data, even if use a professional third-party iOS data recovery tool. But still, you can take Joyoshare iPhone Data recovery free trial version to have a try. Good luck.

Hi, I’m going through the exact same problem right now, did you end up solving the problem ?

Khaled el shaboury will be eternally grateful.