The Galaxy S7 Edge is the curved-screen variant of Samsung's 2016 flagship phone, the Galaxy S7. Announced February 2016 and released on March 11. Model SM-G935.

Phone won't turn on, black screen, no reboots are working.

My phone won't turn on no matter what reboots I try and do. I got a glimpse of hope after I managed to boot in this mode where it said 'Warning... Downloading a custom OS can harm...' or something rather. I've tried rebooting in every mode and whatever that I can, nothing. Please help.

Are you saying the phone shows no signs of life?

Did anything happen before the phone went pretty much completely dead?

try to downloads custom rom ..then see black screen come or not...update ur official rom.

Fixed it. Added it on charge and left it there for a few hours until I felt as though it was at 100%, managed to boot in recovery. Had to do a factory reset, something wrong with the OS that caused the phone to overheat and constantly restart. Good news: it's fine now, bad: don't know what caused it to do this.

Update ur software or repair it through from service center.

Caz will be eternally grateful.