My Vizio will not turn on/stay on, hardware or software issue?
Hi everyone! I have a Vizio E471VLE that is doing some odd things. I thought I'd reach out for advice before purchasing a new board.
- Will not power on unless I unplug the power cord and then plug it back in.
- After this, it will only stay on for a maximum of 4 minutes before the picture freezes, audio cuts out and it goes black.
- Once it turns off, it does not respond to the remote or built in buttons.
- The logo on the front will cycle through being white to amber. It is not flashing at all.
- This occurs on all inputs
- The outlet I'm using is confirmed good.
I am thinking that I need to replace the main board but I'm not 100% sure. Could it be the power board or a firmware issue?
I called Vizio but they were no help at all in diagnosing it. The TV is way out of warranty.
Is this a good question?