Restarting after changing battery

I purchased an ifixit replacement battery and tool kit. Replaced my aging battery. All went smoothly. I turned phone on and it seemed okay, then it restarted by itself. It's usable for a few minutes, then it restarts again. I let it cycle this way till the battery percentage displayed 7% and I put it on the charger.

It stayed at 7% for an hour. I restarted the device while still plugged in, now it's stuck at 31% and not charging higher. It is still randomly restarting, although less frequently than when I first changed the battery. Ideas anyone? I'm new to this stuff.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

According to your responses, the problem should lie within the battery or the power circuit of your phone. If the problem is the battery, you could contact customer service and maybe ask them to send you another one. If the problem lies within your phone battery circuit, you could maybe take it out to a technology repair shop and fix the circuit. I suggest first taking it to a few technology repair shops first to see what is actually broken so you could replace it.

Leo Wells will be eternally grateful.