The Asus X555L is a low budget laptop that came out in May of 2015. The model depicted in these guides is X555LA-SI305041, an Intel Core i3 laptop designed to be affordable for consumers. Similar model numbers: X555LB, X555LD, X555LF, X555LI, X555LJ, X555LN, and X555LP

Where to locate CMOS battery

I'm trying to replace the CMOS battery in my Asus X555la and am unable to find the battery itself. A simple picture of the battery or a step by step guide to get to it would be great. I've completely dismantled the computer and flipped the motherboard over with no luck.

Hi James, have you found the solution to your problem? Is there CMOS battery on the motherboard?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

If Asus is still using CMOS batteries (most companies now use a capacitor on the logic board), it may be similar to this: Asus X551CA CMOS Battery Replacement

In my Asus laptop, its near on off switch, its not a big deal to replace, on the image, its near Asus logo.

I have an asus G73jw please show me where my cmos battery is?

James dunne will be eternally grateful.