There are so many things we could do if we only knew how. This area aims to catalog most specialized skills necessary to perform certain kinds of repairs.

What is the best way to dry used desiccant Silica-Gel?

I like to keep gadgets together with the accessories - an ideal way to store is a ziploc bag. Condensation is a worry with all electronics - therefore I want to use the small bags of desiccant that come with all sort of things.

What is the best way to dry these / restore them before use?

Let the packets bake on a cookie sheet in your oven at 150 degrees for 12-18 minutes or so. Allow them to cool and they should be ready to go. Alternatively, you can find new ones on the internet for a relatively low cost.

I accepted this answer as it attracted a score of 3 - meaning to me others think too this is the may to go. Thank You

Just leave them a day in the sun, it will do.

Actually, that depends on where you live. If you're in a very low humidity area, might work. In Florida? Forget it!

IF it is a color changing Silica Gel, it can be reheated to 248 degrees Farenheit or 120 degrees Celsius to reset the colour change. As soon as the color has reverted, it can be re-used.

leave it in the sun ...

some say put in oven or microwave, but limited tries...

perhaps for long term, can consider a dry box.

silica gels adsorb moisture, so simply drying them under sun is simple technique...

Score -1

If you liked miguel answer just vote it up, don't repeat it.

well, if u see it repeated, then you got better lots of time to see who repeats others, keep going.

Spikey2 will be eternally grateful.