The JBL Charge 2+ made by JBL is the second generation of the JBL Charge brand.

Can I turn off the startup sound

Is there any way to turn off the VERY ANNOYING AND LOUD startup sound? I absolutely hate it so much that I will sell this speaker if I can't get rid of that noise!

I also hate that loudly sound, is there anybody can help me how to turn off that sound? Tks

Most Helpful Answer

It's not easy to see, but the answer is on this page as a comment written by @nalegke, so I thought I'd repost it as an answer.

"Download the JBL Connect mobile app, update speaker's firmware and turn off the alert sounds from the app."

Just confirmed this for myself.

works. thank god and thank you to the poster

Wondeful! Thank you!

I can’t find the option to update firmware in JBL Connect app to disable the startup sound of my Flip 4. How do I update the firmware?

MeToo :-(

Under the Info I can see Firmware Version 3.2.0 . Is this already the most up to date?

I can only see the options for the "stereo" mode, the "party" mode as well as the 'voice assistant'. Where are there any others (FW update, turn off the alert sound ...?)

Yes i also hate that loudly sound of startup. In there anybody know how to turn it off?

Download the JBL Connect mobile app, update speaker's firmware and turn off the alert sounds from the app.

woelfelmarty will be eternally grateful.